Building Confidence & Positive Competition through Basketball
Coast to Coast Basketball is the exclusive youth basketball partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls from grades Kindergarten to 8th grade. Coast to Coast Basketball is for players of all skill levels
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT Pt 1:
- Player receives an Under Armour game jersey
- 7-8 game regular season, plus playoffs tournament
- 3×3 format for developing dribbling, passing, shooting and defending
- Man to Man defense only!
- 6 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are voluntary and organized by the Coach.
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT Pt 2:
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by “friend” or “coach” request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Coast to Coast Basketball
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played during the week or weekends.
- Food at the games when possible
About Our Commissioner
League Commissioner, Michael Luper, grew up playing High School and Collegiate level basketball in New York – his love for the game is what brought this program to Colorado Springs. Michael is U.S. Marine Corp Veteran. He has four kids. He’s the in-house announcer for the Colorado Inferno and a Managing Partner for the SoccerHaus.
Program Prices. Times. Details.
$100 through March 31, 2019
$120 through May 1, 2019
1st Games Start 9:00am
Meet & Greet:
May 18, 25
June 1, 8, 15, 22
Playoffs – June 29th
Championship – June 30th
Teams are formed by participants requesting “friends” and “coaches” to play for during the season. All request must be given on the registration form. We will work to meet your special request, but we do not guarantee that any or all of your requests will be met. REFUNDS will not be given if Coast to Coast is unable to meet your special request.
Single players will be placed on teams based on some form of familiarity through same school, sport organization, neighborhood, etc.
All refund requests must be submitted to the league commissioner prior to the 2nd game of the season. A refund will be issued less $25 for a processing fee. NO refund requests after the 2nd game of the season!
Players must wear shorts with NO pockets!
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Coast to Coast Basketball League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check.
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.